Primary responsibility involves a consultative sales approach focusing on the utilization of hot air in automation equipment applications (drying, curing, shrinking, etc.). The main focus will be to develop industrial heater sales and supporting other opportunities as they develop in the Northwest Region (WA, OR, UT, CO, ID, MT, WY and AK).
Primary Sales & Marketing Responsibilities Include:
Minimal Job Requirements and Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and/or 3-5 years industrial sales experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Knowledge of industrial applications and general assembly techniques related to automation and industrial air heaters preferred.
Practical Experience / Additional Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of coworkers in a diverse community, fostering a cooperative work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset.