Primary responsibility involves providing technical support for the Leister sales team and customers focusing on the utilization of hot air in automated equipment applications (drying, curing, shrinking, etc.). The main focus will be to support Industrial Heater sales and supporting other opportunities as they develop in the U.S. market.
Primary Technical Sales & Marketing Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Provide guidance and support to customers regarding hot air applications and specifying the appropriate tools.
- Collaborates with responsible FSE for territory related status and issues.
- Provide technical assistance to Leister sales staff, design consultants, integrators, machine builders, and key accounts.
- Ability to support customer sample testing as required.
- Collaborates with LTUS Industrial Heat team in the resolution of day-to-day customer and operational issues.
- Support marketing strategies to grow the IH product line including prepare and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Promote and support Plastic Fabrication & Technical Textile opportunities as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the IHLS Division Manager or General Manager as requested.
Minimal Job Requirements and Additional Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline preferred, industrial sales experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10% as needed.
- Knowledge of industrial applications and general assembly techniques related to automation and industrial air heaters preferred.
Practical Experience / Additional Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of industrial control systems and processes preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.