In the context of our growth we are looking for a
(Senior) R&D MEMS Development Engineer
with focus on design and simulation
Your main tasks
- Planning, management and execution of MEMS technology and development projects
- Responsible for design and modeling (FEM) of MEMS-based components and systems
- Technology scouting, analysis and evaluation of new technologies
- Establishment of cooperations with external partners, universities and institutes
- Building and maintaining company knowledge and IP on MEMS components and technologies
- Analyze and solve technical problems
- Support team members in testing and process development
- Master's or Ph.D. in microengineering, physics, electrical or mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Experience in FE modeling with COMSOL Multiphysics
- Knowledge/experience in MEMS, micro or semiconductor engineering and/or photonics.
- Project management experience would be desirable (senior: required)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Solution-oriented, organized and structured
way of working
- fluent written and spoken English; German is an advantage
Do you share our enthusiasm for innovative and forward-looking technologies?
Ms. Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete documents including letter of motivation, CV and references by e-mail.