The digital technology of Leister’s SEAMTEK 36 welding machine ensures perfectly welded, long-lasting seams. From beginning to end, every step of the welding process is digitally-controlled for optimal accuracy and seam integrity. With its easily configurable, modular construction and wide range of pressure rollers and nozzle widths, the SEAMTEK 36 guarantees the greatest flexibility.
- Flexibility – the modular construction allows you to quickly adjust your machine from hot-air welding to tape welding in minutes or less.
- Variety – wide range of pressure rollers and nozzle widths enables you to weld multiple weld types.
- Versatility – with individually-controlled rollers, the user can adjust the speed of the upper roller to prevent folds from forming and enable quality welds along curves.
- Strong step motors
- Test programs to find the ideal welding parameters.
- Up to 99 memory settings to instantly recall weld settings for each of your product lines.
- Easy access to welding process