- Easy to integrate (mounted from above)
- Overheat protection with alarm output for the heating element
- Tool overheat protection with alarm output
- Infinitely adjustable heating capacity via potentiometer
- Remote control via analogue interface (4 – 20 mA or 0 – 10 V)
- Various open-loop and closed-loop control modes available for selection
- LED display (target/actual value display)
These advanced air heaters are distinguished by their extremely small dimensions – especially the lean design (only 67 mm wide) – as well as their long service life. Designed for professional integration into machine systems, the new LHS series enables any specific application. Sterilizing, drying, welding, cleaning, shrinking, shaping, deburring and activating are now more efficient and reliable thanks to Leister’s proven hot-air technology!