Technical Customer Support Gas Sensors
Your main tasks
- Development and implementation of the Commercial Service & Repair strategy incl. sales responsibility
- Analysis & preparation of detailed business plans
- Development of service and repair options and their pricing
- Planning, coordination and execution of sensor analyses, repairs, service and recalibration orders
- Interface for service orders between internal and external departments
- Coordination of repair and service activities as well as training and certification of the service departments in the national companies.
- Technical studies level HF/FH in the field of mechatronics
- Sound experience in sales and/or product management as well as in the support of key customers
- Several years of professional experience in equipment or mechanical engineering as well as in the repair & service environment
- Practical laboratory experience in the field of gas sensor technology and analytics
- Communicative, strong implementation and cooperative personality
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If you are also enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member!
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to your complete application via Email.
Our innovations in gas sensor technology are important building blocks for progress in biomedicine and environmental technology. With the development of new technologies, we therefore face the challenges every day in favor of a more sustainable world of tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.