Physics Laboratory Technician / Technician
Your main tasks
- Carrying out preliminary studies and preparing technical information
- Planning, execution and documentation of measurement series for the characterization of components, products and test systems, setup and documentation of test setups
- Creation, testing and calibration of prototypes
- Software system level testing
- Verification and optimization of production equipment
- Collaboration in the assembly of functional samples and prototypes up to pilot series production
- Training as a physics laboratory technician or electronics technician, further training as an HF technician is an advantage
- Expert knowledge in measurement technology, setup of measurement systems, circuit development
- Very interested in working on software testing
- German & English oral and written good
- Ability to identify problems, solution-oriented, structured and systematic way of working
Do you share our enthusiasm for innovative and future-oriented technologies?
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application via Email.
Digitization is unstoppable. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Obwalden.