Product Manager IRS
- Responsible for a holistic product life-cycle management
- Development of a future-oriented product strategy and product roadmap
- Planning and execution of product launches and product phase-outs
- Implementation of strategic market development activities for selected OEM volume applications
- Management of a project team
- Implementation of product trainings
- Technical studies in the direction of industrial engineering, engineering, process engineering, chemistry or physics and further education in business administration
- Professional experience in international product management of complex OEM systems or components
- Experience in the field of gas detection and gas flow measurement technology is an advantage
- Business fluent in German and English
- Independent, solution-oriented and communicative personality
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.