Operating Electrician Infrastructure
Your main tasks
- Carrying out general operating and maintenance work on the electrical systems and installations.
- Planning, organization, and implementation of new electrical installations or conversion measures
- Organization, coordination, and supervision of external service providers and suppliers
- Management of the spare parts and consumables warehouse for electrical equipment, including cost and deadline clarifications
- Support for system installations, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Professional apprenticeship as an electrician and several years of professional experience in an industrial environment with infrastructure, media supply, and production facilities
- Further training in the field of control engineering or building automation or as a maintenance specialist with a federal certificate is an advantage
- Experience with a wide range of technical building equipment (TGA)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Do you share our enthusiasm for innovative and future-oriented technologies?
Ms. Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including a letter of motivation, CV, and references by e-mail.