For our wafer production in the clean room, we are looking for an experienced
Shift Leader Back End
- Prioritization of production orders in cooperation with the production planning department
- Distribution to the production employees
- Training of new employees
- Quality control
- Productive cooperation in the wafer production
- Processing of production orders in the ERP system
- Completed vocational training as an electronics technician, physics/chemistry laboratory technician, microtechnologies, or similar.
- Several years of experience in a similar function, ideally in electronics/semiconductor manufacturing, watch industry, medical technology, chemistry, optics, or lithography
- Good user knowledge of MS-Office
- German verbal fluent, written well
- Organizational skills, healthy assertiveness, good communication skills
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.