For our sensor production department, we are looking for an assertive, eager to learn, and team-oriented personality as a
Production Planning PPS Specialist
- Scheduling, deadline tracking, and controlling of the coverage situation of production orders with consideration of the data from the current production and the forecast.
- Analysis of optimal planning and demand determination procedures
- Creation of manufacturing orders taking into account capacity planning
- Optimization of stock levels while considering a high level of delivery service
- Tracking of production capacity development and early coordination with the Manager of Production SEP in case of capacity adjustments
- Master data maintenance in the ERP/MES system
- Keeping key performance indicators
- Support of purchasing and sales department
- Completed technical education as well as completed training or in the process of training as a technical merchant or process specialist
- Profound experience in process organizations (sales, procurement, inventory management, and production)
- Knowledge of ERP/MES systems
- Analytical, structured, and solution-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of German and English
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.