R&D Production Engineer
- Develop new production equipment incorporating innovative technologies such as robotics, machine learning and image processing.
- Support the development of new gas detectors considering manufacturability and production costs
- Liaison between development and production (design for manufacturing)
- Continuous improvement of production processes through process control and predictive maintenance
- Define and lead optimization projects for manufacturing and assembly processes
- Completed engineering studies (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology)
- Professional experience or further education in the field of production engineering / automation
- Experience with simulation, planning, control and evaluation programs
- Good knowledge of German and Englis
- Communicative, innovative, adaptive and quality-conscious personality
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.