For our Procurement department at Leister Technologies AG we are looking for a motivated and assertive personality with a flair for technology.
- Handling of general correspondence, orders, order confirmations as well as deadline reminders
- Organization and operative processing of the assigned product groups
- Collaboration in quotation requests and quotation comparisons as well as in various projects
- Monitoring and processing of framework agreements
- Administrative support of notices of defects in case of quality problems
- Implementation and promotion of the continuous improvement process (CIP) within the area of responsibility
- Basic commercial or technical training
- Further training, e.g. (purchasing clerk or purchasing specialist) is an advantage or is currently being trained for this purpose
- Good knowledge of MS Office products and ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of EDM and PDM systems desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What you can Expect
- Attractive opportunities for further training and development
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company with headquarters in the canton of Obwalden
- Collegial and helpful interaction
- Versatile tasks in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
- Professional introduction for an optimal start
For this position we prefer direct applications only.
Dominic Schilling is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.