What you will learn from Leister as a Manufacturer of plant equipment and parts
The following are typical occupational activities of a plant and equipment manufacturer:
- Cut and turn, or transform material
- Assemble and operate plant
- Welding / soldering
- Measuring / checking
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory/good grades in mathematical subjects
- Good spatial awareness
- Logical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Craftsmanship and technical skills
- Good ability to concentrate
Length of study
Basic vocational training of a plant and equipment manufacturer lasts four years.
During that time, Leister will adapt your training program with care to work with your school curriculum, thus enabling your combining of theory and practical skills. Upon concluding your studies, you will be in an ideal place to successfully enter the job market; thanks to the skills you gain as part of your training.
Are you interested in taking part in a taster course?
We look forward to hearing from you!