The NOVOLAS TTS is controlled by a Mini PLC and programmed by a Leister developed HMI (Human Machine Interface) Software. The HMI handles transfer of process relevant parameters to the system and storage within a project structure. The welding contour is programmed in a CNC-code while other parameters such as laser power and welding speed can easily be set within the HMI.
Once implemented, the system runs autonomously. Input components like mouse and keyboard can be removed from the system in production. If necessary external access is possible via remote desktop.
- Swiss made
- Compact and efficient laser welding system
- Economical solution for production
- Flexible application range focused on production
- Comprehensive and intuitive HMI
- Laser safety class 1 compliant