LEISTER's UNIDRIVE 500 closes the gap between hand and automatic welding
We have good news for roofers that have welded roofs by hand. The new UNIDRIVE 500 from LEISTER makes life easier with its semi-automatic, hot-air welding machine that combines hand and automatic welding in one, compact device. Weld two to three times faster than traditional hand welding when working close to the edge, areas with limited space and more.
Welding flat and pitched roofs
The UNIDRIVE 500s overlap technology enables the tool to weld all thermoplastic geomembranes, e.g. polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO). In addition to welding various thermoplastic membranes, you are able to weld flat or pitched roofs with ease.
Weld close to the edge and in small spaces
Our development team has come up with something special so that you no longer have to worry about the difficulties of welding close to the edge or in small spaces: a rotating nozzle and dual drive. Watch the video to see how it works.
UNIDRIVE 500 redefines hand welding and excels in areas that were otherwise a problem for roofers, e.g. welding on or at the parapet, skylight domes, head laps, connections or small terraces.
Optimal pressure, low-maintenance and fast
Guided by two handles, you're able to apply optimal pressure for all basic welds without exhausting yourself. The UNIDRIVE 500s brushless motors require very little maintenance, keeping you as productive as possible. Additionally, this semi-automatic welder enables weld speeds that are two to three times faster than traditional hand welding. If you're curious to see how the UNIDRIVE 500 performs, contact us to test it and see the results for yourself.
Unmatched by the competition - thanks to its rotating nozzle and dual direction welding capabilities
The UNIDRIVE 500 is easy to operate thanks to its intuitive user guidance; You can change the drive direction from left to right (or vice versa) in no time at all.
A specially developed sensor ensures constant parameters, enabling you to achieve thorough and high-quality welds, even at low voltages. Additionally, the UNIDRIVE 500s digital display ensures that the you have everything under control while welding.
UNIDRIVE 500s Unbeatable Advantages
- Guided by two ergonomic handles, you can apply the perfect amount of pressure while welding, without tiring yourself.
- Equipped with a sensor to ensure constant parameters are met at all times. This enables you to achieve the best welding quality, even at low voltages.
- Weld two to three times faster than traditional hand welding.
- The dual drive allows you to change the welding direction from left to right (or vice versa) in seconds.
- With its lightweight (9.9 lbs.) and compact size, the UNIDRIVE 500 is easy to handle and transport.
- You don't have to worry about which nozzle to use because its rotating, chrome steel nozzle is suitable for all welding applications.
- Its brushless motors reduce maintenance costs.
- Intuitive user guidance makes it easy to operate.
Learn more: www.leister.com/unidrive500