Service Engineer Hagen
|Experience||Qualified, technical professional qualification as a graduate engineer or comparable professional qualification, ideally with experience in servicing technical capital goods.|
|Functions||Provision of technical support for laser systems for plastic welding|
From our German headquarters in Hagen, we advise and support our customers from a wide variety of industrial sectors such as the automotive industry and medical technology in laser plastic welding. For our subsidiary in Hagen we are looking for you as Service Engineer.
We are a global leader in the development, production and sale of lasers, devices and automatic machines for welding plastics and hot-air devices as heat sources in industrial processes. For almost 70 years, Leister has stood for innovation and new technologies, successful thinking, top quality and sustainable growth. Around 870 highly motivated employees of the Leister Group are committed to our customers around the globe.
From our German headquarters in Hagen, we advise and support our customers from a wide variety of industrial sectors such as the automotive industry and medical technology in laser plastic welding. For our subsidiary in Hagen we are looking for you as
- Provision of technical support on laser systems for plastic welding (problem solutions for system problems, support for application problems) by telephone, remote maintenance and on site
- Commissioning of machines at the customer's site
- On-site training of the customer's operating and/or maintenance personnel
- Performing preventive maintenance on laser systems according to checklist, creating the maintenance report
- Support in the preparation of training documents for service and the execution of internal and external training courses
- Support for customer applications in our laser laboratory
- You will work for one of the world's market leaders, who has achieved its success over many years through constant innovation and a pronounced customer focus.
- Our employees are all convincing ambassadors of the Leister Group and are waiting for you as a new colleague (m/f).
- We work very hard on the professional and personal development of our employees - for example within the framework of our Leister Academy. Regular training and further education at Leister are self-evident and will be provided regularly.
Please note: C1 level German is mandatory for this position.
Matthias Poggel (email@example.com) is looking forward to receiving your complete application in German:
Leister Technologies Deutschland GmbH | Rohrstr. 16 | D-58093 Hagen | Germany |
Phone: +49 2331 95 94 0 | Fax: +49 2331 95 94 44 | www.leister.com