Process Equipment Manufacturing
Versatile and Reliable
In the field of process equipment manufacturing, Leister offers a wide range of tools for welding thermoplastics (such as HDPE, PP, PVCU, PVC-C, PA, PVDF, and ECTFE) in order to fabricate what can be complex products like fans or pumps. Leister also offers handheld extrusion welders in performance classes with an output of 0.2 to 6 kg (.4 to 13 lbs.) per hour, this includes hand tools for stitching, pull welding or heating the plastic. Leister handheld extrusion welders are used all over the world. Their ease of use, unique technical features (such as the multifunctional operating unit), and well-known reliability make them the standard by which all others are judged.
- Extrusion welding of fans and pumps, as well as other process equipment made from plastic
- Hand welding of details and smaller items
Leister has the solution
In the field of process equipment manufacture, extrusion welding with Leister hand extruders gives perfect welding seams. Alongside a variety of hand extruders, there are also different hand welding tools and matching accessories.
- Reliable, ergonomic extrusion welding with hand extruders in various performance classes
- Welding shoes for all hand extruders and welding geometries
- Flexible and versatile, integrated hand welding tools and those operated with an external blower
- Blowers with various performance classes for one or more hand welding tools operated with an external fan