Hot air hand tools
- Can I replace the heating element in Leister hot air hand tools myself?
Yes, the process for TRIAC AT, TRIAC ST, and ELECTRON ST is described in the operating instructions provided.
- How can I maintain my Leister hot air hand tool?
Clean the air filters regularly with compressed air.
Allow the heating element to cool for 5 minutes after work is complete (no heating capacity).
Have regular service work carried out by the nearest Leister Service Center.
- Is there a Leister hot air hand tool that has an automatic temperature controller?
Yes, TRIAC AT and GHIBLI AW adjust the set temperature promptly for reproducible, perfect welding results.
- Are Leister hot air hand tools suitable for use on construction sites?
Yes, Leister places great value on the user and tool protection in order to ensure operation under harsh working conditions and when used continuously.
- Do Leister hot air hand tools also work with a poor current supply?
The tools are suitable for use with a generator and designed for +/- 10% overvoltage or undervoltage. In reality, they can also tolerate a little more. Please note that undervoltage causes the maximum output that is physically possible to decrease significantly.
- Can I simply transport the accessories I need to the construction site together with the Leister hot air hand tool?
Yes, TRIAC S / TRIAC ST / TRIAC AT / ELECTRON ST / GHIBLI AW is supplied in a practical green Leister case which has enough room for accessories such as nozzles, pressure rollers, or cleaning brushes.
- Are spare parts for my old Leister hot air hand tool still available?
Leister offers 5-year spare part availability from the time when the tool stops being sold. Are you unsure if spare parts are still available? Simply contact your nearest sales partner.
- Which accessories can I purchase from Leister?
Leister supplies a wide range of suitable nozzles, pressure rollers, knives, and other innovative products. Simply visit our accessory finder area on the Leister website.