Welding of Sub-Roof Membranes for Pitched Roofs
Reliable and Economical
Leister offers an ergonomic and reliable solution for welding all thermoplastic, single-ply membranes on pitched roofs. The small and flexible hot-air welding machines from Leister make the processing of sheets more economical. The lightweight TRIAC DRIVE AT proves its worth even on the steepest of pitched roofs. The larger, and technologically advanced UNIROOF ST/AT manages pitches of up to 30° with no problem at all. Leister's ergonomically-balanced hand welding tools ensure that work completed in hard-to-access locations does not become tiring.
- Welding of overlap seams on roofs with different pitches
- Prefabrication of sub-roof membranes
- Processing of connections and details
Leister has the solution
Simple and economical welding of sub-roof membranes with Leister's lightweight hot-air welding machines. A wide range of hand welding tools and matching accessories are available for working on details and in inaccessible locations.
- Compact, small hot-air welding machines make the process more economical
- Reliable, lightweight hand welding tools (heat guns)
- Prefabrication makes subsequent laying on the roof easier
- All Leister tools have a long service life and require little maintenance