Outdoor Gear & Apparel
Wouldn’t you be happy to finally have a truly waterproof raincoat? As more and more customers are looking at the waterproofness of a product, especially for sports and outdoor equipment, seams must be completely leak-proof, which is hard to achieve with conventional methods. Needle stitching always leaves holes no matter how tiny. Whether you want to seal a seam with tape or directly weld two thermoplastics together – Leister has the right solution. Many brand-name companies now are using the demonstrated technology and reliability of the Leister SEAMTEK stationary welders. The SEAMTEK 900 AT can weld or seal anything tight, from backpacks, bags, fishing and hunting gear, to diving and wet suits, and outerwear.
- Variety of welding techniques such as overlap seams/butt joints, hems, and tape welding possible
- Easily accessible welding process
- Modular design and quickly can be modified to match customer(s) specific requirements
Leister has the solution
Seam tightness and appearance are an important mark of quality in the textile welding sector. The SEAMTEK stationary welder ensures top quality every time. For maximum accuracy and reliability, the welding process is digitally-controlled form beginning to end. It has test programs and 99 settings that can be saved to achieve the ideal welding parameters.
- A differential in the upper wheel prevents folds from occurring
- Drive wheels can be quickly changed
- Precise tool guidance
- Wide range of accessories