Chemicals industry, medicine, military and police all have very specific demands for their work and safety clothing and thus specifications on how this clothing needs to be made. SEAMTEK 900 AT has the solution here as well. Using the latest in digital technology, every step is precisely controlled, which ensures optimal accuracy and reliability. It’s possible to switch between three arm variations and innumerable nozzles and wheels in the shortest amount of time. A differential in the upper wheel prevents folds from occurring. This makes it possible to weld curves tightly and attractively. Another advantage is the good access and view of the work while welding.
- A variety of welding techniques such as overlap seams, butt joints, hems, tape and sealed seam welding possible
- Easily accessible welding process
- Modular design and can quickly be modified to match specific customer(s) application requirments
Leister has the solution
Safety and seam tightness are absolutely essential for protective clothing. The newest digital technology in the SEAMTEK welder guarantees that seams are tight, permanent, and perfectly welded while the differential in the upper wheel prevents folds from occurring.
- Precise tool guidance
- Test programs to find the ideal welding parameters
- Wide range of accessories