Operating Electrician Infrastructure
- Carrying out general operating and maintenance work on the electrical systems and installations.
- Planning, organization, and implementation of new electrical installations or conversion measures
- Organization, coordination, and supervision of external service providers and suppliers
- Management of the spare parts and consumables warehouse for electrical equipment, including cost and deadline clarifications
- Support for system installations, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Professional apprenticeship as an electrician and several years of professional experience in an industrial environment with infrastructure, media supply, and production facilities
- Further training in the field of control engineering or building automation or as a maintenance specialist with a federal certificate is an advantage
- Experience with a wide range of technical building equipment (TGA)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.