Infrastructure & Project Manager
- Management, processing, implementation, and documentation of assigned projects/sub-projects.
- Elaboration of rough and detailed concepts as well as the development of solution variants
- Project planning and coordination of the involved departments
- Management of project documentation
- Ensuring that costs, deadlines, and quality are met
- Detailed planning, implementation, and acceptance of the projects
- Responsibility for the assigned clean room facilities
- Contact person for internal and external departments in project and cleanroom matters
- Basic technical training in the field of electrics, heating-ventilation-air-conditioning, or similar activity from the ancillary building trade
- Further training at FA or HF level in the field of building technology/maintenance and project management
- Several years of experience in the industrial environment of infrastructure and media supply
- Many years of experience in project leadership, project management, and operational implementation
- Proven experience with increased space requirements (clean room, operating room, laboratory, or similar)
- Experience with a wide range of technical building equipment (TGA)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Valentin Blättler, Recruiter, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references).
Digitalization is advancing. Home offices, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.