Services that are geared toward the system. These aim to keep the system as a whole capable of fulfilling its intended purpose. They include:
- Global availability and efficient supply of spare parts
- Transparent handling of repairs together with suppli-ers
- Preliminary acceptance in-house, commissioning and acceptance at the customer's site
- Preventive maintenance, inspection, calibration, plus – on request –regular service visits
- General overhaul and modernization of the system, updating and upgrading of components
In the case of these services, the system is viewed from the perspective of overall production. The priority is to maintain operation and minimize production downtimes.
- Help desk for telephone support in the event of faults available on +41 41 662 74 54 (1st level support)
- Technical support for more detailed analyses (2nd level support) with R&D (3rd level support)
- Dispatch of a service technician in an emergency
- Remote access for telediagnosis and corrections
- Express delivery of spare parts if urgently required
- Used part replacement service including return of the old parts
- Production support for problems during operation, following commissioning, or in the event of new operators
These services are designed to help you achieve a high level of production efficiency with the system – in a cost-effective manner and throughout the entire service life of the system.
- Maintenance contracts with defined services and response times
- Training courses that impart theoretical and practical specialized knowledge concerning operation, upkeep, set-up, calibration, and spare parts, etc.
- Proposal for a bespoke basic package containing spare parts for new systems so that all essential components are available at short notice
- Handling of all machine relocation tasks, from shut-down to recommissioning
Our Customer Support Team will be happy to provide you with any supplementary information about the services