The combination of expert knowledge, quality, technology and process competence is unique in the industry. Improving people's quality of life (Medical) and making a significant contribution to the environment (Emission Monitoring) is the goal of Axetris - with innovative products, services and new technologies. The field of gas sensor technology covers the exciting areas from infrared sources as components to complete systems in Laser Gas Spectroscopy (TDLS).
Become a part of our R&D Technology Research Team:
Internship Material Characterization in Mid-IR
- Procurement of suitable optical glasses and adhesives.
- Evaluation and selection of different combinations of materials based on their properties
- Development of measurement methodology
- Preparation and characterization of sample material (including with an FTIR spectrometer)
- Documenting the results in a technical report
- Bachelor's degree in physics or engineering sciences such as materials science, photonics or microsystems engineering.
- Advantageous: first experiences in the field of optics, microtechnology, sensor technology, electronics or mechanics
- Systematic approach, own initiative and solution-oriented work
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
What You can Expect
- Exciting activity in an interdisciplinary R&D environment.
- Start flexible, duration 6-8 months
- Support in organizing accommodation in the area
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.