After-Sales Support Engineer
To strengthen our Laser Plastic Welding business line at Leister Technologies AG, we are looking for a project-oriented and highly motivated personality with a high level of personal responsibility to ensure and process our internal and external service and repair requests.
- Responsible for the internal processes and organization for 3rd level requests and repairs.
- Responsible for the correct prioritization and efficient processing of requests from receipt to completion or resolution of the issue
- Preparation of quotations for spare parts, repair, and 3rd level service requests by the country subsidiaries
- Coordinating the shipment of spare parts and repairs in cooperation with the administration department
- Preparation and maintenance of training material for the Customer Support team
- Identifying quality problems, proposing solutions, promoting product improvements and following up on quality problems in consultation with Product Management, R&D and Production
- Contribute to product development processes, especially definition and requirements for Customer Support services
- Coordination of support activities with Leister's worldwide subsidiaries and worldwide service case reporting with consolidation of information and forwarding to product management and R&D
- Support customer project management in the configuration of integration systems
- Responsible for the implementation and promotion of the continuous improvement process (CIP) within the area of responsibility
- Technical basic education in the field of electronics or mechanical engineering with the level of technician HF or engineer FH
- Experience in customer support of technical capital goods
- Experience in the organization of repair orders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (ERP and CRM systems are an advantage)
- Very good German and good English skills
What you can Expect
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company
- Collegial and helpful interaction, 'can-do culture'
- Versatile tasks in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
- Opportunity to actively participate in shaping team collaboration and processes
Carina Bausinger is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.