- Developing a system test strategy for all software developments including embedded software in gas sensors and software systems used in production and by customers
- Planning and execution of system tests for software releases following a hybrid agile development process
- Playing a requirements-engineer role: eliciting, documenting, validating, and managing requirements
- Programming of automated tests and responsibility for complete test management of software systems
- Active coordination with multiple stakeholders in multiple development projects
- Education/professional experience in computer science, IT or electronic engineering.
- More than 2 years of professional experience in software testing or development
- Familiar with Agile, Jira, test automation tools and test management tools such as RTM
- Good programming skills in Python or C#
- Basic understanding of electronics and firmware development
- Qualification as an ISTQB Certified tester would be desirable
- Pro-active and communicative personality who works independently and is solution oriented
- Good knowledge of German and English
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.