- Planning, execution and documentation of tests and measurements for product development
- Characterization of different product prototypes for technology research
- Responsible, first contact and maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities
- Technical support of engineers for system testing
- Cooperation in projects as measurement contact person
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician (physics or similar), electronics technician or similar
- Experience in laboratory work and expertise in measurement technology are desirable
- German and English oral and written good
- Solution-oriented mindset, structured and systematic way of working
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.