The R&D Metrology & Testing team supports the development department by measuring and testing various technologies, applications and software systems. For this complex area we are looking for a technically experienced personality as a
- Planning, execution and documentation of tests and measurements for product development
- Characterization of various lab prototypes for technology research
- Owner, first-level support and maintenance of lab equipment
- Assisting engineers with technical support for system-level testing
- Collaboration in projects as a measurement and testing technical consultant
- Completed apprenticeship as a lab technician, electronics technician or in a similar field
- Knowledge in measurement techniques and laboratory instruments is desirable
- Proficient in German & English
- Solution-oriented mentality with a structured and systematic way of working
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.