Purchasing & Supply Chain Associate
Leister Technologies, LLC has an immediate opening for a Purchasing & Supply Chain Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing company. Position is based in Schaumburg, IL. Full-time with competitive salary and benefits.
Basic Function: Purchase intercompany and third-party products, maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing products and supplies, perform inventory counts and control activities, process returns, and complete repair data processing thru SAP ByDesign. Work closely with Supply Chain Manager, suppliers, repair technician, and warehouse personnel.
- Utilize SAP ByD to identify requirements for order fulfilment, safety stock requirements and new product introductions.
- Responsible for completion and negotiation of purchase order flow including order call-off, expediting, PO creation, and communication with vendor.
- Maintain purchasing records as required.
- Manage all SAP ByD shipping and delivery dates.
- Process incoming repairs, service quotes, and outgoing repair orders via SAP ByD.
- Perform cycle counts, investigate and correct discrepancies, and ensure all inventory is reported according to company policy.
- In maintaining adequate inventory levels to meet daily customer demand, place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner based on weekly or monthly schedules.
- Research and process returned merchandise in SAP ByD and file defective claims as needed.
- Post and invoice all shipments daily.
- Create and receive air orders weekly & vessel orders monthly.
- Request part quotes from HQ.
- 5+ years progressive experience in supply chain procedures.
- Associates Degree a must (Bachelor's a plus).
- SAP Business by Design or similar ERP experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office focusing on Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
- Organizational, communication, and detail-oriented skills a must.
- Time sensitive to deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime.
- Working in a warehouse environment.
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment