Team Leader Internal Sales
Your essential tasks:
- You coordinate and support our team of about 15 technical salespersons (m/f/d) in the office and act as an interface to our sales manager and other departments (marketing, order processing and logistics).
- After an intensive training period, you will also look after selected customers (m/f/d) independently and thus be able to achieve your own results immediately.
- After intensive training, you convince our customers (m/f/d) with initial questions about the technology, prepare direct offers and ensure smooth order processing.
- You report directly to our sales manager and represent him in his absence.
That's why you're our first choice:
- You are a salesman with heart and soul and always look for the sales success with your team
- You enjoy working independently and directly with customers and have already gained some experience in leading smaller teams.
- You enjoy working in a coordinating and goal-oriented leadership function with a motivated team in which everyone supports each other and in which all participants complement each other.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and have already gained experience in technically oriented sales.
- You are familiar with MS Office programs and have already worked with merchandise management systems (SAP knowledge is an advantage but not a must).
- Your workplace will initially be at our location in Solingen or Hagen. We are planning to move and merge all previous locations to Wuppertal in the 2nd quarter. half-year 2022 and would be very happy if you go along with this change.
That's what we offer you:
- You can expect to work for a technology and market leader with short communication and decision-making channels
- You will quickly notice that the existing team has great fun in the common goal achievement and belongs with you to the best sales team in the market.
- Your personal development is supported by training and further education as well as by regular exchange of ideas.
- Your workplace is modernly equipped and includes all the tools you need to work successfully.
- We offer the possibility of working on a mobile basis by arrangement.
Our assigned consultant, Mr. Rolf Elshoff, is looking forward to receiving your application documents (preferably electronically with tab. CV, references, details of availability and your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also at your disposal for first questions under the telephone number 021656 - 915 9737.
Please note that we store and process applications electronically as part of the application process. Of course, we observe the provisions of the DSGVO. By sending the application you agree to the electronic storage and processing of your application within the framework of this project.