Technical salesman in field service
Your essential tasks:
- After an intensive training you will take over existing customers,
- You inspire them for our premium products and win new customers through your passion for selling.
- They are the main contact for all questions concerning technology, offer preparations and smooth order processing
- You will manage your sales area independently and continuously expand your customer base through suitable measures (market observation, participation/execution of in-house exhibitions, implementation of marketing plans and individual campaigns, etc.)
- You will work closely with the office staff, the marketing department and the technical departments in the company
- You report directly to the sales manager
That's why you're our first choice:
- You are a salesperson with a passion, act in a solution-oriented manner and have a professional attitude.
- You have successfully completed a technical apprenticeship or a commercial apprenticeship with a strong technical experience background.
- You have already gained sales experience in the field and you are familiar with the special features that support craftsmen or industrial customers.
- You prefer to work independently, are motivated, closing-oriented and enjoy successfully developing and travelling your sales territory.
- You have already proven that you can organise yourself and have no problems with working from a home office.
That's what we offer you:
- You can expect to work for a technology and market leader with short communication and decision-making channels
- You will quickly notice that the existing team has great fun in the common goal achievement and belongs with you to the best sales team in the market.
- Your personal development is supported by training and further education as well as by regular exchange of ideas.
- You will be able to earn a salary commensurate with your performance, receive modern IT equipment and a company car.
Our assigned consultant, Mr. Rolf Elshoff, is looking forward to receiving your application documents (preferably electronically with tab. CV, references, details of availability and your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also at your disposal for first questions under the telephone number 021656 - 915 9737.
By sending the application you agree to the electronic storage and processing of your application within the framework of this project.
General data protection information can be found at: www.leister.de and www.elshoff-beratung.de