- Specification, design, testing, release, evaluation and documentation of production equipment, resources and processes as well as subsequent 2nd level support.
- Assistance in the industrialization of new sensor products
- Providing prototypes and pilot series
- Creation of production documents such as work instructions, specifications, etc.
- Analysis and evaluation of calibration measurements
- Initiate improvement projects to increase efficiency and performance and reduce costs
- Engineer UAS mechanical engineering, ideally with a specialization in production engineering
- Professional experience in production technology, engineering, or equipment manufacturing
- Experience in electronics and measurement technology, advantageous is knowledge in laser spectroscopy
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Close to production, hands-on, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.