- 1st level support for processes, equipment and product problems
- Repair, maintenance and calibration of production equipment
- Set-up of equipment for initial production and subsequent handover to production
- Introduction of new equipment, processes and products from development into
- Training of production staff
- Basic technical training and completed advanced training as a technician
- Experience in the production environment, ideally with work in a clean room
- User knowledge of MS Office/ERP systems
- Fluent in oral/written German
- Committed, motivated and communicative personality with doer qualities
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.