Engineer for Lithography
- Responsible for the lithographic processes and the associated equipment
- Development and optimization of production parameters in wafer fabrication
- Transfer of new processes into production
- Specification, evaluation, setup and qualification of new equipment and resources
- Ensuring 2nd level support in case of equipment and process problems in production
- Degree in microtechnology, materials science, automation technology or mechanical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the manufacturing industry in a similar position
- Proven expertise in MEMS manufacturing technologies, focus on lithography
- German & English good mandatory
- High level of initiative and doer mentality
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references).
Digitalization is advancing. Home offices, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.