Application Engineer MEMS / Micro Optics
- Technical responsibility for customer projects
- Advising sales, partners and customers on technical enquiries and feasibility analyses, complex acquisition projects as well as at trade fairs and during customer visits
- Evaluate customer inquiries and provide technical advice to customers
- Derive customer requirements into technical specifications
- Supporting the Business Line Manager by co-designing and implementing the roadmap (defining and initiating feasibility studies and projects)
- Follow-up and resolution of customer complaints
- Creation of training documents for the sales department
- Support of the optical engineer in refractive and diffractive optics
- World-wide travel 10 - 20%
- Technical university studies (physics, electrical engineering, optics) or equivalent
- Practical experience in the field of MEMS / microtechnology or semiconductor technology
- Experience in design and calculation of optical components desirable
- Experience in contact with customers and suppliers
- Pragmatic, strong implementation and cooperative personality
- Good knowledge of German and English, Chinese (advantage)
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.