Technical salesperson in the office
Your essential tasks:
- After intensive training, you will independently support customers (m/f/d) by telephone and, if necessary, via video calls.
- You are an important part of our customer service and coordinate your work with our marketing department, the field sales staff and your direct colleagues.
- After intensive training, you convince our customers (m/f/d) with initial questions about the technology, prepare direct offers and ensure smooth order processing.
- You report directly to our sales team leader or to our sales manager
That's why you're our first choice:
- You enjoy working independently and directly with our customers and act in a solution-oriented and committed manner
- You like to work in a team that supports you and in which all participants can complement each other
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and have already gained experience in technically oriented sales.
- You are familiar with MS Office programs and have already worked with merchandise management systems (SAP knowledge is an advantage, but not a must).
- Your workplace will initially be at our location in Solingen or Hagen. We are planning to relocate and consolidate all previous locations to Wuppertal in the
2 half-year 2022 and would be very happy if you go along with this change.
That's what we offer you:
- You can expect to work for a technology and market leader with short communication and decision-making channels
- You will quickly notice that the existing team has great fun in the common goal achievement and belongs with you to the best sales team in the market.
- Your personal development is supported by training and further education as well as by regular exchange of ideas.
- Your workplace is modernly equipped and includes all the tools you need to work successfully. In addition, we offer the possibility of working on a mobile basis by arrangement.
Our assigned consultant, Mr. Rolf Elshoff, is looking forward to receiving your application documents (preferably electronically with tab. CV, references, information on availability and your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also at your disposal for first questions under the telephone number 021656 - 915 9737.
By sending the application you agree to the electronic storage and processing of your application within the framework of this project.
General data protection information can be found at: www.leister.de and www.elshoff-beratung.de