- Definition, implementation and further development of the company-wide procurement strategy.
- Evaluation, acquisition and development of the supplier network
- Responsible for the support, evaluation and further development of existing suppliers
- Worldwide market, price and supplier analysis
- Conducting price negotiations and drafting supplier contracts
- Assistance in conducting quality, process, product and system audits of suppliers
- Further development and optimisation of forecast models
- Basic technical training with further education in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, supply chain or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in strategic, technical and international purchasing
- Good technical understanding required
- Very good oral and written German and English
- Structured way of working, open, communicative and forward-looking personality
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references).