Primary responsibility involves a consultative sales approach focusing on the utilization of hot air in automation equipment applications (drying, curing, shrinking, etc.). The main focus will be to develop industrial heater sales and supporting other opportunities as they develop in the Southwest states (AZ, NM and Southern California).
Primary Sales & Marketing Responsibilities Include:
- Establish, prospect, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory for the organization's Process Heat products.
- Continuous contact with existing and prospective customers via in-person visits, telephone, and email communication.
- Become an expert at specifying the proper tool/equipment to satisfy each customer’s unique hot air application.
- Develop strong relationships with OEM's, machine builders and System Integrators to create specific repeat business.
- Collaborates with LTUS Process Heat team in the resolution of day-to-day customer and operational issues.
- Promotes positive relations and ensure optimum networking opportunities with vendors and associations (material suppliers, suppliers of ancillary equipment, automation houses, machine builders, customer supplier open houses, material & market segment associations).
- Prepares for and attends exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Promote and support Plastic Fabrication & Technical Textile opportunities as they arise.
Minimal Job Requirements and Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and/or 3-5 years industrial sales experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Knowledge of industrial applications and general assembly techniques related to automation and industrial air heaters preferred.
Practical Experience / Additional Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of coworkers in a diverse community, fostering a cooperative work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset.