Exciting development projects are driven forward in R&D. For these we are looking for an experienced personality as
Project Manager R&D for Sensor Systems
- Management and execution of projects for new products and product variants
- Planning, requirements management, schedule, cost and quality control, risk management
- Project monitoring, reporting, and documentation
- Ensuring product requirements and manufacturability using systems engineering
- Responsible for design verification and preparation of technical information
- Participation in the assembly of functional samples, prototypes, and pilot series
- cross-departmental cooperation in the transfer of products to production
- Advising the development engineers on technical issues
- completed engineering studies in microtechnology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or physics
- Advanced training in project management desired
- Professional experience in product development and project management required
- Experience in the areas of sensor technology and/or MEMS components and measurement technology
- German/English oral/written well
- Solution-oriented, entrepreneurial, and assertive personality
- Analytical and structured way of working
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references).
Digitalization is advancing. Home offices, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.