- Development and introduction of new fabrication technologies and products according to the Axetris Technology Roadmap
- Coordination and realisation of technology projects until prototype fabrication and verification with internal and external project partners
- Technology scouting, analysis, evaluation and benchmarking of new technologies
- Technological support of sales or quality teams for customer inquiries, audits, or root-cause analysis
- Studies in microtechnology, physics, chemistry or a comparable field as well as experience in the technical project management in an industrial setting
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing technologies in the field of micro-optics, sensors, MEMS and / or semiconductors
- Well-organised and independent working method, analytical and abstract thinking, teamplayer who enjoys interdisciplinary collaboration
- German & English spoken and written very good
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.
Digitalization is advancing. Home office, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday life. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow. High-tech from Central Switzerland.