Development engineer with project management in mechanical engineering and applied mechatronics
For our RnD Innovation department at Leister Technologies AG we are looking for a self-dependent and innovative personality. The core mission of the Innovation Department is the development of new innovative products and components, based on the latest technological approaches, in order to be able to further expand market leadership in the future.
- You will work within the R&D Innovation Team on new and innovative problem solutions in the areas of Product / component and process developments
- As a project manager you organize and coordinate the individual activities within your development projects your development projects
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the projects assigned to you
- You check the feasibility and protectability of new technical solutions in cooperation with the patent department.
- You constantly keep up to date with the latest production processes and technologies.
- You will report your progress directly to the R&D Manager of Leister Technologies AG.
- Mechanical engineer degree ETH / FH or similar, preferably with professional experience
- Sound experience in CAD design in the areas of product and component development in the industrial sector (Solid Edge, Creo, Solid Works)
- Open for new ideas, assertive and proactive personality
- You are a "doer" and put your ideas into practice with motivation and perseverance
- Experience in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics and robotics is an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
What you can Expect
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company
- Versatile tasks in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
- Detailed and professional introduction for an optimal start
- Attractive opportunities for further training
- Reduced price for meals at the Kägiswil location
Carina Bausinger is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.