Financial Accountant or Tax Clerk
Your essential tasks:
- The focus of your work will initially lie in the processing of accounts receivable and in the area of dunning.
- You take over the account clarification and reconciliation and, if necessary, also support the reconciliation of the general ledger accounts.
- You coordinate the cooperation and communication with some external service providers
- You will support or deputise for your colleagues in accounting as required and report directly to our Head of Accounting & Controlling.
That's why you're our first choice:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship (in industry or in a tax consulting firm)
- You have already gained professional experience in accounts receivable accounting in a commercial enterprise
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office solutions, SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate being able to organize your work area independently and with a high degree of freedom.
That's what we offer you:
- An unlimited full-time employment contract (incl. 13th salary and other benefits) in a market-leading company
- The possibility to work either at one of our locations in Hagen or Solingen or alternatively, by arrangement, to work on a mobile basis.
- 30 days holiday (for full-time employment) as well as attractive special conditions at selected online portals
- We like to invest in the professional and personal development of our employees
Our consultant, Mr. Rolf Elshoff, is looking forward to receiving your application documents (preferably electronically with tab. CV, references, information on availability and your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. He is also at your disposal for first inquiries under the telephone number 02156 - 915 9737.
Please note that we store and process applications electronically as part of the application process. Of course, we observe the provisions of the DSGVO. By sending the application you agree to the electronic storage and processing of your application within the framework of this project.