- Specification, design, testing, release, evaluation, and documentation of production equipment, resources, and processes as well as subsequent 2nd level support.
- Support of the R&D technologists, e.g. with 3-D models for simulations
- Providing prototypes and pilot series for development projects
- Creation of production documents such as control plans or work instructions
- Analysis of quality problems and development of solution proposals
- Initiation of improvement projects to increase efficiency and performance and reduce costs
- Engineer UAS mechanical engineering, ideally with a specialization in production engineering
- Professional experience in production technology, engineering, or equipment manufacturing
- Experience in electronics and measurement technology
- Experienced handling of CAD and good design skills
- Close to production, hands-on, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
If you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, become our new team member.
Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and job references) by e-mail.