For the development of equipment software for the automation of our production, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic
Software Development Engineer
Your main tasks
- Control of the equipment hardware
- Implementation of interfaces to internal data services
- Design and implementation of user interfaces for production and engineering
- Holistic and agile software development from use case to test incl. documentation
- Software design and architecture with object-oriented methods
- Software implementation and testing
- Degree in engineering, computer science, mechatronics or electrical engineering.
- Experience with C#, Labview and Teststand as well as with Microsoft SQL database systems
- Good practical knowledge in creating object-oriented designs with UML
- Experience with Test-Driven Design and communication protocols is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Solution-oriented and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
By acting independently and methodically, you will make a significant contribution to the further development of our software and sensor technology.
Ms. Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application via e-mail.
With high-quality optical components and sensor systems, we offer solutions for the telecommunications, automotive, medical, environmental and automation sectors. Our success is based not least on the trust placed in us by our customers worldwide. Our shared enthusiasm for microtechnology spurs us on to develop products with the highest precision and reliability. Our corporate culture is reflected in our slogan.