For the reinforcement of our Business Line Laser Plastic Welding of Leister Technologies AG we are looking for a project-oriented and top motivated personality with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Responsible for the coordination of machine acceptance in cooperation with the customer project managers as well as their support in the acceptance process
- Responsible for installation and commissioning at the customer's site as well as for internal and external training at the customer's site
- Support of the project manager in the acceptance process
- Prepare and test machines ready for acceptance including software, PLC, application, etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of electrical diagrams as well as spare parts lists of customer specific equipment
- Support of the customer support team as well as technical support during customer visits on site (travel share approx. 20-30%)
- Collaboration in the design of new products
- Responsible for the implementation and promotion of the continuous improvement process (CIP) within the area of responsibility
- Completed studies (/FH) in the field of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering with a focus on mechanical or plastics engineering
- Sound experience in commissioning and training of capital equipment
- Knowledge in the design of PLC controls, application, etc. is desirable.
- Very good knowledge of English
What you can Expect
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company
- Collegial and helpful interaction, Du culture
- Versatile tasks in an innovative and dynamic technology environment
- Opportunity to actively participate in shaping team collaboration and processes
Carina Bausinger is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.