Author: Silke Landtwing, Corporate Communications Manager, Leister AG
Are you wondering where hot air recirculation or hot air recycling is possible? In almost all industrial hot air processes. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Shrinkage processes in the machinery and food industry that take place in shrink ovens
- Activation processes for adhesive and tube closures in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
- Hot riveting and preheating for compression molding in the car parts industry
- Roasting foods such as coffee, nuts, tea
- Drying insulation materials (e.g. rock wool) and flow materials
Leister experts give you the answers
In this Expertise, the two Leister experts Pius Enz and Markus Lipp answer the following questions:
- How can hot air systems be operated in an energy-efficient, resource-saving, and process-safe manner?
- And what are the options for energy saving?
- Is hot air recirculation a potential solution?
As always, you can download the whitepaper for free.