Welding of Single-Ply Membranes on Flat Roofs
Economical and Safe
- The VARIMAT V2 achieves a unique speed of up to 12 meters (39 feet) per minute. Flat roofs are quickly and safely made leak-tight—thanks to consistent welding parameters which are digitally-monitored and can easily be modified—even in adverse weather conditions.
- The easy-to-handle UNIROOF AT really proves its worth, often in locations which are difficult to access, in the immediate vicinity of walls or on smaller roofs with little room to maneuver.
- The small, TRIAC DRIVE AT semi-automatic welder, is suitable for boarding and channels.
- Before the base seam is actually welded, the seam quality can be assessed using Leister's EXAMO tensiometer.
- Leister offers tried-and-tested handheld welding tools (heat guns) for all precision work—above all the TRIAC ST/AT—which impress users with their robust design and reliability.
Leister has the solution
Whether for ergonomic, economical welding of thermoplastic single-ply membranes, or heat guns and matching accessories (for working on small roofs, details and in inaccessible locations), Leister has the solution.
- Hot-air welding machines with digitally-controlled technology for reliable welds
- Complete tool range for all applications
- Maximum welding speed
- Long service life with low maintenance requirements